Founded in 2015, Reverb is a Seattle-based consulting company focused on people operations. We provide flexible, stage-appropriate consulting services to help companies grow quickly while building healthy, inclusive cultures to engage and inspire employees.
Our values drive everything we do:
- Exceptional: Team members consistently do great work and are not only capable but passionate about what they do.
- Flexible: Do what works best for each client; meet them where they are. When, where, and how we work are tailored to meet the client’s needs.
- Kind: Assume best intentions, listen, and be curious when differences arise. Give others the benefit of the doubt.
- Principled: We do what’s best for our team, clients, vendors, and community. No exceptions.
- Fun team. No politics: Team members share information, ask for help, and win together. Everyone does their part to create a place where people can be themselves and do their best work.
- 1% of all our profits go to BEST, striving to end human trafficking.
- Representation matters to our company, our clients, and our community.
- Diverse teams lead to creative problem solving and better business outcomes.
- Diversity and inclusion are essential to the work we do.
We strive to:
- Build a diverse team including visible and invisible differences.
- Continuously increase our own awareness of inclusion, equity, and engagement.
- Develop meaningful connections and relationships with diverse communities.
We Welcome and Embrace:
- The evolving identity of every person’s whole and authentic self.
- All social identities that are inclusive and not rooted in harm or oppression.